The grizzly bears were just huge and we were able to see one way up close as he splashed around with some fish on the other side of some plexi-glass. Grady refused to get close enough to pose for a picture with me (he didn't understand that there actually was something separating us from the bear).
And the gorillas were cute because there was a baby climbing all over his/her mom (the not-so-cute part of this exhibit was that apparently gorillas throw up and re-eat their food over and over again and unfortunately we got to see this way up close too--I think lunch was sweet potatoes or something like that--yuck).
To top off our fun Seattle trip, we made a stop in at IKEA where I was able to pick up some much needed storage items like under-the-bed storage boxes and this cubby shelf (which I must say was a steal of a deal at just $49 for the Memorial Day weekend--originally priced 99.99)
2 comments:
Wow, you guys are adventurous! You drove up and back in one day? It is a great zoo, though. And I'm jealous about that shelf, lucky!
Wow! You are really close to that grizzly!!! That's awesome! Glad you had a fun trip! And good deal on the shelf!
Post a Comment