Monday, May 11, 2009

Birthday Boy

Grady turned two this last week and I'm just thinking that if two is really more "terrible" than 1 or 1 1/2, then we're in TROUBLE!!! He is seriously non-stop and sometimes I think it would just be nice if he'd take a little breather occasionally! He is so much fun, though, and such a sweetheart that these past two years really have been the best years of my life. His birthday was on Thursday the 7th, but we didn't have his party until Sunday since that is when all of our family would be getting together for Mother's Day anyway. We had a lot of fun with our families and hope they had fun too!

Todd and Tanner's gift to Grady--a fenced in backyard so that he can spend even more time outside!


The Pinata from you-know-where...we could not get that thing to bust open!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRADY DEAN!!!

4 comments:

Eric and Carrie said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. I told Grady Happy Birthday when I called Mom, but I'll say it again. Happy Birthday Grado! I do have a gift...still in our closet. I need to take a trip to the post office. Can't wait to see you in a few months.

Black Family said...

cannot believe he is sooo big....crazy! Another fence huh....seems like you guys were just working awhile back....ha ha...miss you guys!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Happy late Bday Grady! We miss you so much. Hoping to come home soon if not definetly in Aug. Thanks for the bday voicemail it made my day.

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday to Grady. Where did you get that larger than life cake? Looks fun.