Softball season is in full swing! Todd's heart is once again focused on things like rosters, line-ups, and flashy new uniforms. For Grady and I, this softball season has meant never getting to sit down to watch the game due to endless splashing in mud puddles and making multiple trips to the playground area and/or concession stand. Luckily for him, he's pretty cute when he says "C'mon mom!" so he usually gets his way at the ballpark--oh, and I guess I really don't have a choice but to follow him around because as soon as he yells for me to come, he's off and running full speed ahead!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the one of Todd and Grady pulling their stuff. Sounds like this season will be easier than the last two now the Grady is older. I like the new uniforms, glad that they finally were made!
I like that Grady's mom lets him play in filthy ball park puddles then takes pictures. Imagine all the cigarette butts. Just kidding.
He's so cute. Those puddles are just the funnest for a 2 year old ... and the funnest to clean up after.
Post a Comment