Priest Lake: We (Grady and I) were able to spend a fun few days up at Priest Lake earlier in the week with my mom's side of the family (the Sharps). Todd missed out because of work. The weather was GORGEOUS...unfortunately for me, however, Grady didn't want to spend the days relaxing and laying out on the beach like I would have liked. Instead, he wanted to wander off into the trees or run through strangers' camp sites. He had a great time, though, and especially loved riding in the boat. We can't wait for Walker Priest Lake in August!
Another softball tournament: Todd took his team to another softball tournament this weekend. This tournament was a church tournament (various religions). His team went undefeated and came home with their third first place trophy. He's all pumped up because they qualified for state (yippee) so we'll be heading off to Puyallup in a couple of weekends.
New job: My exciting news is that I've taken a new job in our school district. I've been teaching fifth grade for the past three years and have really liked that age level but couldn't pass up the opportunity to work half time this next year. So I'll be teaching kindergarten! It is a half day position so I'll work mornings and be able to spend the afternoons at home with the Gradester. I am really excited to work with younger kids and especially to get to be home by noon!
5 comments:
Congrats on your new job! Grady will love you for it. We also loved having you up at Priest Lake although I wished you could have stayed longer. Your pictures are super cute too. I'll have to get mine uploaded soon.
Cool! Congrats on the cushy new job. I can't wait to see you at Priest Lake.
I am so happy about your new job offer! I seriously almost started crying I was that happy! I know what this must mean to you to be able to spend more time with Grady. What a blessing! Priest Lake looked so fun but I haven't ever had a running toddler to take.... Hope you were able to kick back and relax a little.
Looks like fun! Congrats to both you and Todd! I'm sure Todd is excited about State and the new job sounds great!!
Grady looks so grown up. Cute. I seriously want Avery in your class!
Post a Comment