Friday, July 4, 2008

Grady's Best Friend


I have been wanting to post a picture of Grady and his friend, Addy, for a while now because they are so cute together! They are so fun to watch playing and "talking" to each other. Addy came over to play the other day and it was so nice because for the first time in a long time Grady played with toys instead of emptying drawers and cabinets all morning. During the school year, Grady went to Addy's house twice a week and they became such good friends! They are excited to see each other at church or family functions or wherever else. I am so thankful that Anneka took on the task of having two toddlers twice a week!!!

3 comments:

Black Family said...

They are soooo cute! We had lots of fun hanging out last night! Oh and I love your new cabinets they look beautiful. Thanks for being such wonderful friends to us!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

What a fun post! Especially for Addy to see. She was sitting on my lap when I clicked on your link and got really excited to see her and Grady! I know I already told you but I really appreciate you taking her the other day. It was such a nice little break. Oh and I LOVE your kitchen cabinets. Definitely worth waiting for!

blogarama mamma said...

How cute are they? Almost makes me want another one ... not today. How lucky for you to have a friend for him so close.