Oh It is so beautiful there! I am so jealous! How fun....and you get to go again soon....lucky! Grady is too cute I know I say that everyday but..it is true...he he. I am so excited for you and the new job!
Oh my word, Grady is looking so old these days! Except for the pacifier.... Anyway, he is so handsome, I can't wait to see him. Seeing those photos of Priest Lake is making me so homesick, I'm SO SAD that I will be missing both reunions. :(
2 comments:
Oh It is so beautiful there! I am so jealous! How fun....and you get to go again soon....lucky! Grady is too cute I know I say that everyday but..it is true...he he. I am so excited for you and the new job!
Oh my word, Grady is looking so old these days! Except for the pacifier.... Anyway, he is so handsome, I can't wait to see him. Seeing those photos of Priest Lake is making me so homesick, I'm SO SAD that I will be missing both reunions. :(
Post a Comment