The Gilbert Family
Pretty darn cute!!
So cute! Samara wants to watch it over and over. And she claps every time Grady jumps. We really do need to live closer. Miss you guys.
Cute!!
He's got quite the vertical. I can't wait to hug him, only two weeks!
Oh my heck I can't believe he has turned into a little boy and I get to see him next week whooo hoo!
He totally got air. I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Pretty darn cute!!
So cute! Samara wants to watch it over and over. And she claps every time Grady jumps. We really do need to live closer. Miss you guys.
Cute!!
He's got quite the vertical. I can't wait to hug him, only two weeks!
Oh my heck I can't believe he has turned into a little boy and I get to see him next week whooo hoo!
He totally got air. I love it!
Post a Comment