Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Priest Lake in January!

My family has been going to Priest Lake every summer for basically all of my life, but this was my first time visiting Priest Lake in the winter. We had a great time over Martin Luther King weekend staying at Garner's cabin, sledding, and snowmobiling. And the trees and lake are just as beautiful in the winter! The only thing I missed was coming home with a great tan...












7 comments:

Ashley said...

That looks cold!

Cassidy said...

The kid sitting behind Grady looks a little concerned. This must not be his first snowmobile ride with Todd. I remember helping push Todd's snowmobile out of a ditch once at scout camp before the leaders found it.

Bo

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Oh Mom is in so much trouble I just talked to her and she never mentioned this trip. Good thing she's coming down to visit or I'd think she didn't love us. Sad we missed it. Cute Grady is maturing so much.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Did you cut your hair?

Eric and Carrie said...

Grady looks so old! I miss him! and you guys too, can't wait for you to come visit!!!!!!

blogarama mamma said...

Cute pictures. I heard there was candy and so I am sure it was awesome. Your parents are with mine in Hawaii!! Those crazy kids.

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

Grady looks so cute bundled like that! What fun pictures!