Friday, February 13, 2009

A Few Of My New Favorite Things

Living in a different house has brought new decorating opportunities. Luckily, my sisters have very similar tastes to mine and hooked me up with a few of the following items or helped me pick them out--and I LOVE them! Of course the best part of our new home is the SPACE but these are a few of the things that have really made this house feel like home.

Original doors from our old house that will soon be mounted as headboards.

Candlesticks from Wendy





Rug from Target




Quote from Carrie

Cabinet from Real Deals--find one near you, you'll love that store!

5 comments:

Eric and Carrie said...

All very darling! Can't wait to see the headboard assembled. Your chandelier is supposed to hang 25-30 inches above your table, though.

blogarama mamma said...

Cool, it looks great! I need a rug like that. I will have to check target.

Brooke said...

I love your decorating style. Everything looks great cousin.

jana said...

NICE!
Looks good. That gives me a lot of ideas for my new space. I am going to check out your rug too. Sorry we really need some. Way to go. I want to see more of the house, I don't recognize it.

Esther K said...

Love the pictures! I really did truly intend to stop by and formally say HI when I was home last weekend! Next time I'm in town, I will definitely ring your doorbell! I'm glad you're making the house your own! Keep the cute pics coming, your decorating style is inspiring!!!