The Gilbert Family
Cute!!
I love the family pic and Grady looks adorable in that cowboy hat!!!
So cute, Grady is getting so grown up. I have to add that I don't miss taking care of a pig for the week. Phew!
Cute little kiddo! I love the adams county fair and wish we could go!! No fair!Just thought I would say HEY!!
I like the family picture as well, and the bunny pic cause I can just imagine someone had to watch that kid to make sure he didn't try to pick it up by its ears and swing it around the little wild man.
Adorable! Wish I was there!And can you send me your and Todd's e-mail addresses for 10-year reunion stuff?!THANKS! :)-Esmagnotti@gmail.com
That is a GREAT family picture. Grady looks so cute in his cowboy hat. Glad to see you updated your blog. I enjoyed reading your 5.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute!!
I love the family pic and Grady looks adorable in that cowboy hat!!!
So cute, Grady is getting so grown up. I have to add that I don't miss taking care of a pig for the week. Phew!
Cute little kiddo! I love the adams county fair and wish we could go!! No fair!
Just thought I would say HEY!!
I like the family picture as well, and the bunny pic cause I can just imagine someone had to watch that kid to make sure he didn't try to pick it up by its ears and swing it around the little wild man.
Adorable! Wish I was there!
And can you send me your and Todd's e-mail addresses for 10-year reunion stuff?!
THANKS! :)
-Es
magnotti@gmail.com
That is a GREAT family picture. Grady looks so cute in his cowboy hat. Glad to see you updated your blog. I enjoyed reading your 5.
Post a Comment