Monday, March 31, 2008
Spring Break is here!
Spring break is here...hallelujah! I can't even tell you how nice it was on Saturday and Sunday to think that I didn't have anywhere to go or anything to do on Monday morning. Grady had a bit of a rough week but is almost back to 100%. Somehow he catches every sickness that comes within a mile of him. Last Monday or so he had a little cough that over the next few days turned into a nasty, explosive, hacking cough. The cough of course led to nose problems. Well, by Wednesday I could tell he was in a lot of pain so on Thursday we visited the doctor, and sure enough both ears were infected and he had chest congestion. We had some sleepless nights but we're back on track now. Grady's first Easter last Sunday was fun. He woke up to a few new board books, lots of new bibs (a daily necessity now that he is teething for real), and lots of empty plastic eggs! If only Easter would always be that easy for me. He did get a new church outfit too...a very casual green polo and khakis. So yes, he has one tooth...actually it's more like 1/2 a tooth right now...I'm assuming it will keep coming up. The unfortunate news...it's crooked. Darn!!! He's got red hair from who knows where and a crooked tooth from me I suppose. Actually, the red hair has grown on me and I think he might be the one to bring back red hair as a cool thing! Don't laugh...I'm being quite serious. I think it will be really cute when he regains his tan this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure I was the one that made red hair cool again about 27 years ago. Nice try though Graders.
Grady is so cute. No one will pick on the tough guy with red tinted hair. He's sure to bring cool back to the reds out there.
Post a Comment