Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 21st

So another week has flown by...that's a good thing...I'm just counting down the days til June 14th (the first day of summer vacation). It's starting to warm up and has been so nice to see the sun out. I am SO excited for this summer! Grady will love being outside...he seriously is so happy to be out in fresh air. AND I will hopefully be able to get the tan I've been without since before I became pregnant with him! We had winter break this past weekend and had a long five day weekend. It was so good to just be home with Grady. I did get some shopping in during the break, too--which is something I always enjoy as well.

Todd and I are on a bowling team in the Othello Bowling League. It has been fun so far. We bowl with Shannon and Jill (Stoker) Stelter. So far, I have a better average than Todd--he's been struggling to get into his groove. He actually threw the ball backwards the other night--he says it's because he's "trying out a new style." Don't get me wrong, he's actually pretty good and we've bowled quite a bit but he's had a couple of bad nights with this league. Othello Bowl is quite the place with quite the crowd, though. Some of the bowlers are REALLY into bowling...like spend 5 minutes positioning their feet and lining up before letting the ball roll. Grady has accompanied us both of our bowling nights so far...we spend the whole night passing him around b/c I don't dare put him down on the floor.

Well gotta go to the OHS Girls BBall playoff game...Allison is dang good and it's fun to watch!

No comments: