Friday, February 29, 2008

K-Dog's Visit

Kevin Gilbert and his wife and son came to visit us today. They are currently living in Boise so we don't see them that often. Their son was born at the end of May--so he's less than a month younger than Grady. It was fun to watch the boys play. Things got a little rough, however, and Isak ended up crying and crawling away every time Grady approached him by the end of the night.

Grady has learned how to truly throw a fit. He now screams as loud as he can every time you take away something he thinks he wants to play with, every time you strap in his car seat, and every time I change his diaper. So yes, he's throwing fits most of the day long. I'm struggling with how to stop this new habit of his--so any suggestions would be appreciated. He is really starting to live up to Lorraine's nickname for him...Monster baby...I think that means that she loves to babysit him. We can finally see some teeth making their way up--the middle 2 on the bottom--so before long he will probably be biting too.

3 comments:

Eric and Carrie said...

I have a solution - slap him across the face. works for lillie.

Eric and Carrie said...

Okay that comment was Eric's. We really don't do that. I can't believe that Mom calls him Monster Baby!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Ha ha thats so funny silly Eric. Grady looks cuter every day. I wish you guys were coming down this weekend for the wedding so you could visit. I'm happy I found out today that you have a blog! You never told me. Its ok though cause I like Todd forgot your bday.