Just 3 more days of school and ??? days til this baby is no longer kickin it inside me! It seems kind of unreal to me that this is the month--I'm no longer counting months and weeks, I'm counting days! I wish I could say that I am totally ready. But to be honest, I'm totally not. I still need to wash all of my baby clothes, buy newborn diapers, and the crib I picked up on Craigslist, still needs to be painted. My house could also use a good cleaning, my yard needs some weeding, and my hair could use some re-highlighting or coloring. I better stop thinking about everything that probably should be done before the baby arrives because the to-do list would be never-ending.Right now my baby is transverse--sideways--and has been for my last several appointments. On Monday, I go in for an ultrasound to find the baby's positioning and size. Then, if the baby is still sideways, I could be having the baby turned (and then I'd be induced the same day) by the end of next week. I have mixed feelings about that for sure--glad to possibly be seeing light at the end of the tunnel, but not too excited about my dr. pushing and manipulating my belly hard enough to move my baby around. While I worry about that this week, Todd worries about his line-up for his upcoming softball tournament on Saturday. Oh to have the simple life of a man. :)
3 comments:
Of course Todd will have the crib painted before the tourney begins, right?? Don't worry too much, anything is better than being pregnant. Hope things go well on Monday!
Wow- I could be holding a newborn next weekend? YAY! Well for that reason I am going to hope he stays transverse. You only have to do half of a turn and the sheer pain will only last for a minute. Kaden gets out next Monday and then has Day Camp thru Friday. I can come help you get ready on Wed or Thursday.
Oh, I am so excited for you that it is alomst over... Let me know if I can do anything for you in the coming days/weeks...
Post a Comment