Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Boy or Girl????

Tomorrow I go in for my ultrasound--dying to know what I'm having! Will I be using this cute onesie I recently picked up or these to-die-for shoes (that I would wear if they were available in my size)?????

11 comments:

Eric and Carrie said...

Can't wait to find out! You better text or call right away. All I know is that the onesie and the shoes, while super cute by themselves, should not be worn together. That would be one confused kid.

Amanda said...

I also love the shoes! Can't wait to hear!

Melissa Ross said...

Super cute shoes! We are so excited for you.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

WHOO HOOO GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL! I want a pair of those shoes as well. Although I love the onezie, but you can give that to Carrie.

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Hmmm, I don't have any idea, but I will be excited to find out!

Black Family said...

yayayay! cannot wait to find out!!! cute shoes!!!!!!!

blogarama mamma said...

I just found out your good news whilst reading my moms Christmas letters from your mom! so excited for you. Let us know what it is!

jana said...

I am voting for twins a boy and a girl! :) That way you can use both.

I am so excited for you, I didn't know.

Brooke said...

That was four days ago and now you've left us hanging - what are you having??? Can't wait to hear!

Gentry Family said...

So excited to find out!!!!!!

Wendy said...

I'll take the shoes. I'm sure I can wiggle my feet into them.