I stole these off my sister's blog because they were so dang cute. We were able to spend a lot of time with our Walker cousins in August and loved every minute. Love these kids. (In order of oldest to youngest)
At least you got yours in the right order, I was too tired of posting to switch them around. Ha ha. I love all the photos too. Eric and I really love the picture of Grady. He looks sweet and mischevious at the same time!
3 comments:
At least you got yours in the right order, I was too tired of posting to switch them around. Ha ha. I love all the photos too. Eric and I really love the picture of Grady. He looks sweet and mischevious at the same time!
What beauties!!!
It was great seeing you and Todd last weekend!
-Esther
Some pretty gorgeous kids, I'd say!
Post a Comment