Today we can officially say that our house is SOLD. Everything went really fast--in fact, we accepted an offer on it just two weeks ago and had to have everything packed and out of there by today. So now we are on to our next project! My extended family knows this house as "Grandma's House"--feel free to stop by for a game of jailbreak or a drink from the water fountain. We have some minor improvements to make before we officially move in (painting, carpeting, refinishing hard wood floors) but hopefully we'll be in before the holidays--Todd says he's not making any promises.
12 comments:
Congrats guys!! I'm glad everything worked out so well!
That is awesome. I was hoping that house would stay in the family. I told Justin I wanted to rent it while he is away and we have no home. But buying it is much better. It wasn't until we bought a house that I decided Grandmas house is huge. All those rooms and TWO bathrooms sweet. I hope it all works out well.
Yay!! I'm glad grandma's house will still be part of the family!!
Cool! I did not realize you had bought grandma's house. Good luck finding all of the stashed candy from years and years of trying to hide it from me and other grandchildren.
Any candy hidden would have been from me, no really. Was this a misconception, no one told me you bought Gma's house either? Can't wait to see all the changes flip that house!
Congratulations! I am glad it all worked out. I can't wait to come see your new place...well, I guess I've already seen it, but you know what I mean.
My Mom is going to be soooo excited to have you living there; however, she does miss your Grandma! :(
I'll stop in to say HI next time we're home!
-Esther
That is great that your house sold so quickly. I hope we don't have to try to sell ours anytime soon, cause there are lots of houses for sale in our neighborhood. Anyway, that would be fun to see Grandma's old house all re-done and updated.
Congratulations! It'll be fun to stop in...you know grandma and grandpa always had ice cream shakes and nuts....just a suggestion.
So does that mean when I come for Christmas or during the summer I can bunk with you guys? Woo-hoo! I love that you have that house!
YAY! Congrats! I bet you are so excited to have more room! Miss you guys!
I'd love to see pics of the new and improved "grandma's house"!
Post a Comment